This afternoon, the Illinois Supreme Court announced its docket for the November term [pdf]. Join us back here over the weekend as we begin our previews of the five civil cases the Court has scheduled for argument next month:
- Griggsville-Perry Community Unit School v. The Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board (argument November 15th);
- State Bank of Cherry v. CGB Enterprises (argument November 20th);
- Skokie Castings, Inc. v. Illinois Guaranty Fund (argument November 20th);
- Poris v. Lake Holiday Property Owners Association (argument November 20th); and
- Bjork v. O'Meara (argument November 20th).